I have a bucket list but it's not really stuff I need to do before I die. Just more "big things to try eventually"
- comic con, or some other event with all my favorite authors
- dinner at the French laundry. Probably a long weekend with wine tours
- get much, much better at the cello
- two guys at once
- learn macedonian
- swim with something cool. Sharks, dolphins, ect
- build a led Jace Beleran cloak
- Australia, Russia, Spain, the UK, Egypt, Thailand. Maybe Dubai, I go back and forth on that one
- start a nonprofit that attempts to fix the lack of upward mobility in the us
- my library. Some girls plan their wedding their whole lives. I've been dreaming of my library since I was 6
- build an indie game arcade
- read every Hugo winner and nyt top 100 books to read
- learn to like mushrooms (just kidding, they are horrible)
-pretty done with my drug list. Maybe allad or pia?
-Win my goddamn fantasy football league. I'm convinced this will only happen if I complete some kind of ritual sacrifice. The fantasy gods are angry with me
- Get arrested. Just a little bit, and for something awesome.
That's all I got off the top of my head. I'm always adding things and checking them off, the list will always be long.