Here's what I learned last night at the let's-all-talk-at-once-free-for-all known as the hubskidrinkclub (newly renamed by Thundara as Hot Singles ^W^W):
1. I don't know what ^W^W means and could not find it on a list of emoticons. A chemical list called it a unit of concentration. We were units, true, but it was somewhat hard to concentrate.
2. It seems that _refugee_ is dating Pope Francis. The consensus seemed to be that she should break up.
3. It is somewhat possible to have several concurrent conversations on IRC simultaneously. Although sometimes it's unclear which conversation is which (see #2 above).
4. We demanded that demure type with his left hand only. We all applauded with our left hand only.
5. kleinbl00 gets a badger for the funniest laugh-out-loud line of the evening.
6. refugee managed to submit three poems to journals during the IRC and gets a badger for most effective multi-tasking during an IRC.
7. insomniasexx is back from Thailand and is leaving for Costa Rico. She gets a badger for most IRCing while waiting for a plane.
8. Everyone at the IRC was naked, so the question, "What are you wearing?" never came up. Do you believe that someone asked me that while playing facebook scrabble? JEEZ
Now please, what did you learn? I'd shout-out everyone, but it's too early for shouting.
I wasn't counting but it looked like up to 20 people stopped by at one time or another.