i live on coffee and stardust
followed tags: 53
followed domains: 0
badges given: 14 of 15
member for: 1752 days
I use DDG as primary on desktop. I also frequently make use of the ! syntax (eg !g for Googling, !wiki for Wikipedia, !smile for Amazon, !wa for WolframAlpha, etc), which made the transition much easier. !g allows me to use Google for stuff I know DDG will choke on.
It's been a while, barkeep. A tall glass of something cold and refreshing.
- Moved from Los Angeles to Seattle.
- Finished out my internship at SpaceX, started one at Boeing.
- Place in Seattle has a grand piano, which has been amazing.
- I made this data visualization over the weekend.
- I bike to work now (don't always bike home...¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
So yeah, things are good.
A lot of LA Lyft drivers drive new Fusions. Or new Kias. My impression is that they're using the Lyft lease program or whatever that is...
- The attackers used BGP — a key protocol used for routing internet traffic around the world — to reroute traffic to Amazon’s Route 53 service, the largest commercial cloud provider who count major websites such as Twitter.com as customers.
They re-routed DNS traffic using a man in the middle attack using a server at Equinix in Chicago.
From there, they served traffic for over two hours.
And a beautiful stage 1 landing!
Successful payload deploy! Wooo