Someone told me I hit my 365-day mark a couple days ago, so I figured I should mark the occasion with ... something.
- On my profile page I have 5 little orange disks. Apparently Hubski gives away frisbees, or something?
- I also have the number 36 next to a little walking person icon, which tells me I've been blocked by quite a number of people so far. Oops! (EDIT: Whoops. Steve tells me those are my followers, not the number of people who have blocked me.)
- I've got a 50/50 post/share ratio, which surprised me. I thought I commented far more often than I shared content. Interesting...
- I've donated $25 this year. Should probably double that before the end of the month. Hubski is worth it.
- And apparently of all the tags I have used an invented, the only one that is associated with me (ironically) is #religion.
- I've watched Elizabeth buy a motorcycle and ride the wheels off it.
- I've seen what happens when people stop taking their meds. And continue to post. And post. And post again.
- I've gotten kudos for my shitposts.
- I've participated a bit with a Russian's exploration of the world, and his own internal journey.
- I've said more words online to a close friend than we have ever shared face to face.
- I pulled the plug on most of my social media presences.
- I still visit Reddit regularly to help people fix their Apple products, and to debate writing issues/topics, and to see the crazy shit that mechanics find inside and under cars.
- I'm looking forward to the next 365 days, too.