Let's see if I've got this right:
1. You follow people, tags, or domains.
2. Posts go to tags and may or may not come from domains.
The interface looks sort of redditlike, which is confusing coming from reddit since "subreddits" have no equivalent...
But instead of comparing it to reddit, because it looks like reddit, let's compare it to something well known which functions similarly.
On Twitter you can follow users, and you can view #hashtags. Hubski operates similarly to that, with a few changes:
1. followed users and tags get blended together on the main feed
2. posts/tweets aren't limited to 140 characters
3. comments/replies actually create a thread (which behaves sort of reddit-like) instead of just being standalone posts/tweets of their own.
Do I have this right?