Some things Ryanair tried, fortunately unsuccessfully:
- introduce paid toilets on planes
- get fat people to pay more. Not the ones who need two chairs, nono, those already pay double. No, the person who's "just" fat but still fits in one chair, let him pay too
- have planes without windows
- have planes with "vertical seats", basically leaning against a tilted wall just so more people fit in there
- replace the copilot with a steward: "copilot is only necessary when there's an accident, so why can't the copilot replace one steward?"