followed tags: 66
followed domains: 4
badges given: 1 of 3
member for: 1355 days
lol at rank amateurs that can't set reminders for when domain leases or certificates expire.
Do you think it's likely that the flat demand trend will continue or even decline?
That graph also shows a (shorter) flat demand area in the late 70s early 80s.
I was wondering why it's suddenly on github. but he's also updated the README
- The copyright has recently reverted to me, and I choose to share it under MIT license.
Some that I've liked but I don't see many recommendations for - mainly because my taste doesn't coincide with yours *.
- All killa no filla - two (English) northerners talk about a different serial killer each episode. No sensationalism, just presenting their research and ideas on their topic of interest. If you've ever hung out with northern English women in a pub - it's just like that only they're talking about serial killers. Be warned the sound quality is utter shite.
- Richard Herring's Leicester Square Theatre Podcast ... (RHLSTP) - he's not afraid to ask the difficult questions - like would you rather have a hand made out of ham or an armpit that dispenses sun cream? At the very least, you should support him for his tireless efforts on twitter during International Women's day.
- BBC's Soul Music I love listening to people tell you why they love particular music - especially if you're not into it. But sometimes you are.
* For many popular values of you.
[EDIT]: 19 billion formatting edits.
Getting cards and letters from people I don't even know...
According to this reddit post AMD is currently excluded from the patch.
Edit: That's for 4.15 kernel development so looks like there will be a short-term blip.
I bought The Unacceptable Faces of Freedom and Asbestos Lead Asbestos together and they are forever interwoven. Celsius or Fahrenheit?
A friend of mine used to say this band made her sick whenever she'd listen to then so of course I'd treat her whenever she'd visit. No better band to welcome in a New Year:
This is lush and makes me feel happy for some reason: