Here's some hot takes.
1. Only wanted, intentional pregnancies should ever take place.
2. No unwanted children should be conceived or born.
3. No child should be forced to be born with disabilities. It is irresponsible behavior on the part of parents to not do everything in their power to save their children the heartache of lifelong disease and suffering orders of magnitude above human baseline.
4. It nauseates me to no end that this article is arguing that more people with disabilities should be born when we cannot step up on a global stage to protect the lives of the disabled that live right now. It nauseates me to no end that the goal of human society at present seems to be to generate as many living people to suffer as badly as possible.
5. If you want more than 2 kids your taxes should go up. Christians have used their breeding advantage and brainwashing to manipulate liberal democracy and will continue to do so.
6. It's bullshit that healthy people get to say living with a disability is tolerable. This isn't fucking Denmark and Americans continue to demonstrate that we will NEVER be able to think and act with enough collective willpower to improve the lot of our least fortunate.
7. The stereotypical image of the smiling happy easy to manage verbally communicative Downs patient and his wealthy, selfless nordic mother presented by the article is a gross misrepresentation of the average quality of life experienced by the average downs patient, particularly in the United States where social support for such ranges from limited to non existent.
8. Fuck this author and viewpoint in the neck. STOP. INTENTIONALLY. BREEDING. MORE. SICK. KIDS. BASTARDS.