With a majority in the Senate willing to do something, we could:
- Add additional states or split states. In all fairness California should be at least 4. Texas, Florida, and New York at least 2. DC and Puerto Rico deserve states.
- Add additional voting rights laws, declare holidays, etc. Prevent the sort of disenfrisement happening in Texas & elsewhere
- Add additional seats in the house! Saw a really cute proposal saying we should have like 10,000 to match the same ratio of representatives to population we had when the country was founded. This doesn't need an amendment it could just happen. And then gerrymandering and bribery is basically impossible
- Interstate compact for Popular Vote (could happen)
- Pack the courts. Controversial but possible?
none of this stuff is going to happen unless we really really make it happen. So I'm not holding my breath. But it isn't totally impossible