Share good ideas and conversation.   Login, Join Us, or Take a Tour!
comment
cgod  ·  67 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: May 16, 2018

I've made a bunch of good trades for coffee in the last week or so.

I traded two different guys for records. Several interesting albums, some 45's about $100 worth in all.

A lady who works at a weed warehouse traded me 36 high power edibles, a mix of 50/50 and 100% THC. They will last me months as long as the wife doesn't get into them too hard. She is way too generous a trader. She starts insisting to pay about half way into the trade value.

I got an arborist to cut down the base of a tree which I've cut down 90% of but the remaining 10% is too thick for my tiny electric chainsaw.

I love trades.