Share good ideas and conversation.   Login, Join Us, or Take a Tour!
nowaypablo  ·  213 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: November 22, 2017

It's official, my roommate lost everything gambling on cryptocurrency. He went 80% of his savings and cash in on a two-week-old coin that turned out to be a scam. The other 20% is tied up in a crypto ponzi scheme that he was sure would give him steady returns, except he is unable to ever pull out. Him and some other kids in my company are now "investing" with a guy named Teeka Tiwari who runs a pump-and-dump scheme out of Florida on coins with very low market caps. Oh and they owe him a couple grand each per annum for his, uh, financial guidance?

Anyway, I'm finally going home for the first time since the summer on 4 days of Thanksgiving leave. Taking my mom to the Met for an opera, catching up w friends in my hometown/NYC, and being irresponsible with alcohol.

Also, haven't smoked cigarettes in a month!