(1) I only know, through the assertion of a man who had access and should know better but has repeatedly demonstrated that he does not, that there was plutonium there at some point.
(2) I do not know if the plutonium, if it was ever there, is there still.
(3) I do not want to invite Mr. Tusks to rifle through my family's shit any harder than he already has. He has already dissipated two generations worth of machine tools.
(4) I think we can all agree that the best resolution to this is to leave sleeping dogs lie until the situation has to be dealt with, at which point I will most assuredly look over the remains of 35 years of hoarding.
(5) Should I encounter anything... untoward at that juncture, I expect that an understated bit of amnesty will be the best outcome for all stakeholders.
By the time we get to (4) I hope to be so fucking done with GR it's not even funny.
"Plutonium jar" is a statistically-significant search term