a thoughtful web.
Share good ideas and conversation.   Login or Take a Tour!
comment by CrazyEyeJoe
CrazyEyeJoe  ·  596 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: People.... funding the wall

At first I was thinking "Wow, they've raised 12 million!" but then I realised the target was 1 billion, meaning they've got 0.1% of the target so far. Good fucking luck raising the remaining 99.9%.

tacocat  ·  595 days ago  ·  link  ·  

Someone on Twitter said it will take 51 years at this rate