The thought process:
1) "Is this a new Lard track?"
2) "No, this is from 2000. Are there any new Lard tracks?"
3) "No, according to wikipedia, this is it. Jesus, I'm an old fuck, looking up band info on Wikipedia."
4) "Wait, what the fuck is that?"
The band played during Ministry's 1988 tour and throughout their 1989-1990 dates, once in Chicago after wrapping the recording of The Last Temptation Of Reid, once at the conclusion of a Ministry concert in Los Angeles (March 24, 2003), and at the San Francisco (September 26, 2004), Portland (September 28, 2004) and Seattle (September 29, 2004) dates of Ministry's Evil Doer tour. Because its key members are active with other projects, it is unlikely that the band will tour.
5) "Well, shit. I coulda seen that show! That would have been awesome!"
6) "No, wait. I did see that show. I shot the shit with Al Jourgensen in the monitor booth and celebrated my 30th birthday (a month early) in a mosh pit until I realized that we were all old enough to know better. Why didn't I hang out until after the show? That would have been awesome!"
7) "No wait. I remember now. Jello Biafra was there and they played 'I am your clock' and like some other shit for the encore. Uhhh,,, that's a pretty downtempo way to concert."
8) "Fuck - what the hell else have I forgotten?"