On Sunday March 8th, 2015 anarchists occupied for several hours the headquarters of the main governing party “SYRIZA” in Koumoundourou Square, Athens, in solidarity to political prisoners in Greece, 18 of them on hunger strike since March 2, 2015, demanding:
1. Abolition of the Anti terrorist Law Α’, article 187, Law 2001 (criminal organization).
2. Abolition of the Anti terrorist Law B’, article 187A, Law 2004 (terrorist organizations).
3. Abolition of the “hoodie law” (acts committed with concealed physical characteristics).
4. Abolition of the legal framework for type C prisons.
5. The immediate release from prison of Savvas Xiros (convicted for his participation in the R.O. 17 November) on health grounds.
6. Against the criminalization of the family relations of the members of the R.O. Conspiracy Cells of Fire.