- It's quick.
- I don't have to read.
- His voice invigorates me.
- I stay up to date with global news...without spending 80 hours in comment sections getting upset.
- It's pretty much a daily dose of straight up news...no commentary or morning-show winos interfering with my shit!
- I don't have to get out of bed until it's over.
- If I ever got another real job, and said job had a water cooler (my last one didn't :( ), I would be able to speak to anything, which means I wouldn't have to remember my hypothetical co-workers, children's names.
- I also learn how to pronounce the weird names of foreign leaders (I'm looking at you Greece) so I (hypothetically) wouldn't make a fool of myself at the water cooler.
Ps: He used to be the guy who did Umano's Breaking News show, for those of who who were on Umano.