zunpre's comments
zunpre  ·  1191 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: ZA'O by Djemynai, a Lojban rap album

I guess that is appropriate. :)

I'm not sure I see what the mistake is though. To be clear, the intended meaning is:

Please allow [excuse] that I speak non-fluently. The reason [for it] is that a long time ago [most recently], lojban was a language used by me.

coi canoxilt .i'u

.i pe'u ko curmi lo nu mi na filta'a .i krinu fa lo nu puzu jbobau mi

shanoxilt  ·  1191 days ago  ·  link  ·

I don't think that parsed the way you meant it. Check the translation:

.i `.' (1(2pe'u please ko YOU!)2)1 [3«4curmi allow-ing»4 (5[curmi2 (allowed thing(s)) :] lo any/some <6nu event(s) of [7(8[filta'a1 (easy-talk-er(s)??) :] mi I, me)8 [is, does] «9(10na not filta'a easy-talk-er(s)??)10»9]7>6)5]3 .i `.' [11«12krinu being reason(s)»12 (13[krinu1 (reason(s)) :] fa lo any/some <14nu event(s) of [15«16pu zu a long time before jbobau Lojbanic-language(s)??»16 (17[jbobau2 (Lojbanic-use-r(s) of language??) :] mi I, me)17]15>14)13]11

zunpre  ·  1191 days ago  ·  link  ·

I guess that is appropriate. :)

zunpre  ·  1196 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Multiple choice puzzle

F true => A-D false => E true => F false, which is a contradiction.

zunpre  ·  1198 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Gamers: what games have you been playing recently, and what do you think of them?

Ah, that's good. KAG seems like one of those games that die out after a while. Now to reinstall Desura... Well, that and put a stop to this Terraria craze of mine.

Anyway, I added you on Steam (at least I added someone with the same name who also plays a lot of KAG). Maybe we can play a game sometime.

zunpre  ·  1198 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Following and filtering combinations of tags and users

I did want to know that. Og booleans er åbenbart opkaldt efter en George Boole, så jeg synes nu "Booleske" giver god mening ift. det engelske ord (du kan dog altid flytte til Norge, hvor de er enige med dig).

Thanks! That sounds interesting; I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

zunpre  ·  1199 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Thundercat - Them Changes

Thanks! Looks like I'll have to add a few artists to my library soon.

It's directly north of Germany, east of the United Kingdom, and west of, and vastly superior to, Sweden. A.k.a. Denmark. :)

Thanks for sharing the music, BTW, I like it.

Chromatic_Jon  ·  1199 days ago  ·  link  ·

No worries, I'm glad you like it. If you're digging this guy it might be worth your time to look up the other artists on the Brainfeeder record label, you might find something else to vibe with. It's a smaller label so all the musicians have a similar aesthetic sense.

It was started by Flying Lotus who is a monster producer in his own right and regularly collaborates with Thundercat.

(hope this one's not blocked)

zunpre  ·  1199 days ago  ·  link  ·

Thanks! Looks like I'll have to add a few artists to my library soon.

Blocked in my country, but it's on SoundCloud:

Chromatic_Jon  ·  1199 days ago  ·  link  ·

Good looking out. If you don't mind my prying, where is your country?

zunpre  ·  1199 days ago  ·  link  ·

Thanks for sharing the music, BTW, I like it.

Chromatic_Jon  ·  1199 days ago  ·  link  ·

(hope this one's not blocked)

zunpre  ·  1199 days ago  ·  link  ·

Thanks! Looks like I'll have to add a few artists to my library soon.

zunpre  ·  1199 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Gamers: what games have you been playing recently, and what do you think of them?

I remember playing this game quite a while ago. I noticed that the developers seem to be making another similar game; is the community for this game still active? I'm kinda tempted to check it out again...

LeWhisp  ·  1198 days ago  ·  link  ·

It is quite active the community. I would say it is worth a punt at it's current price.

If you do go for it I would be happy to show you the ropes as I am online most evenings.

zunpre  ·  1198 days ago  ·  link  ·

zunpre  ·  1200 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: A Quick Puzzle to Test Your Problem Solving

Maybe I'm the one who misunderstood the puzzle, but isn't that basically the point? They are trying to trick you into thinking that the rule is "each number must be double the last", when it's actually much simpler. That way, if you don't try numbers that doesn't obey the rule, you won't realize that you've got the wrong theory.

I can't think of any obvious incorrect rule the sequence 2, 4, 7 would fit, so people may have stumbled across the correct answer only by verifying correct sequences.

TheVenerableCain  ·  1200 days ago  ·  link  ·

I see your point. However, I don't think that leading someone down a certain path just to pull the rug out from under their feet is the best way to prove a point. There's not a lot of self-discovery going on here. It's just that the creators would rather lead you to where they want you to go than have you lead yourself.

Maybe I'm trying to make it more complicated than it needs to be. FWIW, it was an interesting exercise and completing it made me think more critically about the project. Mission accomplished!