trouble's comments

Loved it. Appreciated the dynamic scroll bar and colour scheme - makes it easy to jump from one piece to the next. More please!

trouble  ·  2726 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Hubski Update: Where are my pluses!?
Firefox 3.6.18 with Mac OSX 10.6.7. Here's a screenshot of what I see: http://i.imgur.com/GUV9f.png

The box disappears if I've voted. Hope that helps.

mk  ·  2725 days ago  ·  link  ·
Thanks trouble. That dos help. I tested FF 5.0, on Windows, but not Mac. I'll take care of this shortly.
trouble  ·  2727 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Hubski Update: Where are my pluses!?
I've been intuitively clicking the 'uphub' button instead of the + button anyway, so this change works for me!

Was the box around the hub always there? It seems new to me and I don't really like it... I liked when it had space around it better (if I'm not misremembering its appearance!). Also, the 'uphub' isn't centered in the box outline, so it feels a little off anyway.

mk  ·  2726 days ago  ·  link  ·
Box? What browser are you using trouble?
trouble  ·  2726 days ago  ·  link  ·

The box disappears if I've voted. Hope that helps.

mk  ·  2725 days ago  ·  link  ·
trouble  ·  2731 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: C. Watson: The Thunderhead: Darker and Stormier
Thanks, that sounds like an approach I could enjoy.
trouble  ·  2732 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: C. Watson: The Thunderhead: Darker and Stormier
That was a decidedly more descriptive discussion of a drink than I was expecting to read (I haven't spent a lot of time here on Hubski yet, hopefully this is normal). I don't normally enjoy dark rums but I want to try this now, maybe after I learn how to brew ginger beer.
lucid_one  ·  2372 days ago  ·  link  ·
I tried the Christina Ricci just now and I'll admit that it's an interesting drink. The coffee does compliment the Scotch (Glenfiddich), but I will admit I think scotch tastes just fine on it's own. Now I must try this "Thunderhead". Have you brewed the ginger beer yet?
mk  ·  2732 days ago  ·  link  ·
We try! It's not so much about the topic around here, as to how it is approached. Even then, the approach can be simple, as long as some interesting background is provided. Feel free to add text (your thoughts or whatever) to anything you submit. We definitely encourage that here.

Welcome to Hubski.

trouble  ·  2731 days ago  ·  link  ·
Thanks, that sounds like an approach I could enjoy.