randomuser's comments
Sorry, this comment is private.
randomuser  ·  645 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: A lil shindig in Hampden, Baltimore

This is the best! Thanks lil If we keep on picking devolutionary leaders, it'll be all that much easier!!!

lil  ·  645 days ago  ·  link  ·

I have to get on the road again and meet more hubskers!

randomuser  ·  678 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: IFixIt: MacBook Pro 13" Touch Bar Teardown

Were in Los Angeles. So if you're end up heading south definitely.

am_Unition  ·  678 days ago  ·  link  ·

Aw man! I met up with 'bl00 a few months ago down there, I thought you guys lived up here in SF. Mah bad.

I'll bother you next time I'm in LA, probably a couple years from now, but it'll fly by. With any luck I'll have more time to contribute around Hubsk in the interim.

randomuser  ·  858 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Making Cannabis E-Liquid

Look into pure/ethyl alcohol extraction or pheonix tears/rso. Your first problem is 250 degrees is over the burning temp of thc/cannabinoids. 180-220MAX for concentrates.

You can also look into rosin pressing. All of these methods should get you closer to where youre looking to be.

weedski  ·  858 days ago  ·  link  ·

Thanks.

I've seen people say they de-carb anywhere from 180-300 for varying times. I'll definitely try lower next time if I de-carb.

I also just picked up some Everclear in hopes to try the alcohol extraction method next.

iammyownrushmore  ·  858 days ago  ·  link  ·

de-carb is mostly useless, especially if you're not focused on an extremely high-productivity setup, so don't sweat it too much.

Do ethanol extraction, and boil (you'd better have good air circulation) with activated carbon to remove large organics (literally until the dark brown/green coloration is gone) that will leave easily burn and leave nasty residue, then move on to evaporating or whatever your chosen technique before re-suspending in your medium of choice. That will probably get you the cleanest end product without too much work.

weedski  ·  857 days ago  ·  link  ·

I've never heard of using active carbon before, that would get rid of the color? Could that effect potency at all?

iammyownrushmore  ·  857 days ago  ·  link  ·

Yes, the color, but, more importantly, the stuff giving it the dark coloration. It's long chain organic molecules that will probably decompose at the same heat that it takes to vaporize your terpenoids.

And no, cannabinoids won't get caught in the activated carbon at a rate that matters.

End all those sentences with "probably."

Still, purer is always better, right?

randomuser  ·  910 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Musicians of Hubski: Add to this. It's wide fucking open...

Awesome. I can probably just pull it off via dl I didn't see I could do that on the phone here. How many channels did you use for this one?

thenewgreen  ·  908 days ago  ·  link  ·

There are probably 6 tracks here, is this what you're asking? I'm a luddite with a guitar and some synths.

Send me the stems.

thenewgreen  ·  910 days ago  ·  link  ·

I should add that you're totally allowed to just download this and fuck with it as is. BPM 127.

thenewgreen  ·  910 days ago  ·  link  ·

I'm about to hit the hay and then have an AM flight to Miami. Speaking of which... any Hubskiers in South beach?

But I shall send some stems. I always love your work

randomuser  ·  910 days ago  ·  link  ·

thenewgreen  ·  908 days ago  ·  link  ·

randomuser  ·  913 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: April 20, 2016

That's pretty awesome. I think ca is up on legalizing it commercially next year. Chong is already trying to commercialize on it. It's been pretty interesting I think after next year wel be almost half of the states have some form of legal Mj.

randomuser  ·  944 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Hey Hubski, Been off social media for a while. Have some New Tracks

randomuser  ·  944 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Hubski. Show me your body modifications!

I have a lot and this picture is kind of hilarious.

randomuser  ·  946 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Hey Hubski, Been off social media for a while. Have some New Tracks

"https://soundcloud.com/lovelovemusic/here-right-now"

"https://soundcloud.com/lovelovemusic/somewhere-out-there"

Maybe?

galen  ·  946 days ago  ·  link  ·

Cool! Thanks

randomuser  ·  946 days ago  ·  link  ·

Thanks :D

randomuser  ·  948 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Maths and reading skills found to be 75 per cent genetic

I think that 100% of your capability to learn reading skills and math are genetic. Whether that capability is utilized or not is an entirely different matter. You need both the ability and the support to get anywhere.

randomuser  ·  977 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: The New Green's 2015 Hubski Summary and a glimpse in to 2016

test

thenewgreen  ·  977 days ago  ·  link  ·

Test

randomuser  ·  1007 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: The Official Donald Trump Jam (Jan. 13, 2016)

That cat is amazing!