pushka's comments
pushka  ·  938 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: 177th Weekly "Share Some Music You've Been Into Lately" Thread

It is the most [srs]

pushka  ·  964 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: 177th Weekly "Share Some Music You've Been Into Lately" Thread

asteroidblues  ·  964 days ago  ·  link  ·

that last one is [srs]?

pushka  ·  938 days ago  ·  link  ·

It is the most [srs]

pushka  ·  1135 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: December Photo Challenge, Day 10 "White"

pushka  ·  1143 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: December Photo Challenge Day 5: Library

This is an old photo - I could take an updated one, if I remember,,,

pushka  ·  1156 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: What are your favorite classical music pieces, Hubski?

Yeah it's the best rediscovering something wonderful

pushka  ·  1167 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: What are your favorite classical music pieces, Hubski?

Tour de Japon - To Zanerkand - Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy X

Lilium - Kumiko Noma - Elfen Lied (Anime Opening)

Lulluby Set - Braid

Flute guy

unique_username  ·  1157 days ago  ·  link  ·

I forgot how amazing to zanarkand sounds, isn't it amazing how we are so much amazed by something but then, we simply forget about it. That's existence.

pushka  ·  1156 days ago  ·  link  ·

Yeah it's the best rediscovering something wonderful

pushka  ·  1183 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Test Post, Please Ignore

Heloo~

pushka  ·  1189 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: What are your favorite television series and why?

Yeah ~ things change and people often only like how it used to be,,

I've only seen the 1st season of DeathNote, but I loved it a lot @u@

pushka  ·  1191 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: What are your favorite television series and why?

Adventure Time - It's ridiculous at times, has some heavy moments, mixtures of emotions (like strange/gross/creepy/cute/etc)

Black Books - U.K. amazingness~ go watch it now~ @u@

Community - College! woo~

Freaks and Geeks - When I was young, I resonated with the geeks, I watched the series recently and resonated with Lindsay and her friends, also their conservative parents/ family/ family friends

Invader Zim - It's ridiculous and dark~

Death Note - Introvert battle of wits, world domination, adorable vampire guy living in a basement

Azumanga Daioh - It's made of cute, and funny/ crazy/ subtle/ humour at times

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Because I'm a gay hipster man and why the hell not; is cute, I love some recesses of the community - first and only escapades into a fandom~

Black Mirror/ Walking Dead/ GoT - Holy crap, finally the s***ty TV bubble has burst, and companies are making something awesome and then having a monopoly on viewership and competing with whatever follows suit - these episodes are like movie-quality, awesome~ yay darkness, violence and feeling things ~

user-inactivated  ·  1189 days ago  ·  link  ·

Adventure Time was one of my favorite shows when it came out (I think I was in 8th grade?) but since then, I feel like the adventurousness kind of dropped off and was replaced by romance.

Community and Invader Zim are fantastic, and Death Note was decent, but I haven't finished the first season yet.

pushka  ·  1189 days ago  ·  link  ·

Yeah ~ things change and people often only like how it used to be,,

I've only seen the 1st season of DeathNote, but I loved it a lot @u@

pushka  ·  1195 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Ask Hubski: Show me some art that you dig

DeviantART Gallery - lots of muscly hairy naked homo-erotic men ~

pushka  ·  1196 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Test Post, Please Ignore

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

elizabeth  ·  1183 days ago  ·  link  ·

pushkin!

pushka  ·  1183 days ago  ·  link  ·

Heloo~

pushka  ·  1255 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Today's Writing Prompt: The word picture

Ahyes, sorry about that,, I just like writing.. and I was too lazy to transcribe it,,,

pushka  ·  1257 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Today's Writing Prompt: The word picture

Isherwood  ·  1257 days ago  ·  link  ·

The imagery is nice and the ideas are pleasant, but the medium is the message and it took me a few passes to get past the shape of the letters and into the words.

pushka  ·  1255 days ago  ·  link  ·

pushka  ·  1274 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Share a picture of your workspace

Whoa ~ that /is/ a beautiful desk and view

Here is my corporate Japanese office in Sydney Australia

Novels, notebooks, silver urn with bamboo, vanila extract steeping, scotch, family-photo and caffeine addiction ~

pushka  ·  1275 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Where Did You Wake Up Today?

Fuzzy rugs envelope me from top and below. Light filters from the beautiful Elizabeth Bay scene outside the shades, burning sunlight glistening on the ripples of the harbour.

A solid glass table rests on the ground by my sleeping face and cats sleep on a nearby chair in the stylish living room.

My friend bustles around preparing for her ex-manager and his boyfriend, who will be returning to their place shortly and I think about what the coming day holds ~