nobodycares's comments
nobodycares  ·  338 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: If you’re not watching Planet Earth II, you’re wrong.

Lost my shit when I saw that lake jungle dolphin. Fucking epic

nowaypablo  ·  338 days ago  ·  link  ·

No spoilers, I just finished Islands! So lit.

nobodycares  ·  720 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: George michael is dead

heart failure, apparently.

someguyfromcanada  ·  720 days ago  ·  link  ·

I am surprised it was something so "normal" as heart failure, if that what it was. He had a very risky lifestyle, including substance abuse and perhaps sex addiction, with a predilection to anonymous, public sex with strangers and had a long-term relationship with a partner that discovered he had AIDS several months into their relationship. (Don't read any judgement into that because I have certainly had/have issues with things like that as well.)

I was not a fan of most of his music but there are three tunes that I really like for some reason. Probably because I associate them with the time I dated a stripper in 1990 and they regularly played these songs in her place of work. It might sound odd, but that was a good time in my life so I apparently have some positive association.

Plus I think they are quality productions. Even if I do not like the music I can usually appreciate the professionalism that went into making the song/video.

I Want Your Sex (1987) (A song promoting monogamy!)

Faith (1987)

Freedom! 90 (1990) (Burning the jacket, jukebox and guitar featured in Faith.)

flagamuffin  ·  720 days ago  ·  link  ·
This comment has been deleted.
nobodycares  ·  769 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: 200th Weekly "Share Some Music You've Been Into Lately" Thread

nobodycares  ·  776 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: 199th Weekly "Share Some Music You've Been Into Lately" Thread

nobodycares  ·  919 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: I wrote and recorded this song tonight: "Memory Gone"

A lot of music is a bit odd. Thats what makes it special.

nobodycares  ·  1119 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: 3 Questions with @caelum19

cool.

nobodycares  ·  1122 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: One of my Favorites by my Best Friend...

Thank you for sharing this. Very beautiful song.

xofaith  ·  1122 days ago  ·  link  ·

I'm glad you like it. She has another one that just makes me melt. Unfortunately, no one will ever get to hear it because it's tied up in contracts with producers and A&Rs who will not agree to release it :(.

nobodycares  ·  1203 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: I'm back.

Well I have always known that I use the internet too much, I was tired of it, so I quit for 10 days. It was great.

nobodycares  ·  1218 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Boyfriend Trouble...Do I have a lying problem?

Well I think in some cases your boyfriend may be overreacting. He doesn't have to know what you are doing every moment of your life, and he definitely doesn't need to do a weekly audit of your checking account. Your money is your own business, not his. But if you spent $200 while shopping and told him you only spent $30, then maybe you have a problem. For the most part, you should tell him the truth, and if he gets angry, apologize, unless it was an ridiculously absurd thing to get angry at. Maybe you should consult a therapist instead of asking the internet. But that's just my opinion.

nobodycares  ·  1222 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: What are the topics you wish were discussed more on Hubski?

I haven't seen anybody on this site talk about video games at all. Not a single post or comment. I know that a lot of people on here play video games including me, but we just don't talk about it enough.

ThatFanficGuy  ·  1222 days ago  ·  link  ·

Well, I just did one. Feel free to discuss. :)

tla  ·  1221 days ago  ·  link  ·

I have seen posts about games. I've posted about WoW. 8bit posted about Kirby. And I've seen others.

tla  ·  1221 days ago  ·  link  ·

Oh look, lots of bergspider spam :(

briandmyers  ·  1221 days ago  ·  link  ·

No comprende

tla  ·  1221 days ago  ·  link  ·

All the stuff that's tagged #spam in those tags is from one single spammy content mill that spams here a lot and uses url services to mask their url.

briandmyers  ·  1221 days ago  ·  link  ·

So why tell me?

tla  ·  1220 days ago  ·  link  ·

It was a generic public comment, not directed at you.

nobodycares  ·  1222 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: What's your hobby/passion?

Not really much of a hobby, but I like to travel. I go on long road trips at least once a week. Doesn't matter where, I just drive. It's amazing. Very relaxing.

betterthanlast  ·  1222 days ago  ·  link  ·

I just got back from New Orleans, I love traveling too... losing yourself in a new city, or even a place you've been missing is a really wonderful thing.

user-inactivated  ·  1222 days ago  ·  link  ·

While I don't go on road trips, driving is one of the things I enjoy most in life as well. It can be so many things. It can be soothing, exciting, entertaining, exploratory. Every new road is a chance to find something new and even though I have some routes I take on the regular, I won't shy away from taking a different turn than I usually would.

Sorry to respond so late, I don't often check replied comments.

I felt completely unwanted. But my grandmother who took care of me for many years made me feel otherwise. THAT made me feel like I don't need them. Why would I want to meet them? They don't know how to be parents. Good ones at least. I haven't seen them for 16 years and I don't need to see them now.

nobodycares  ·  1223 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: User "---" is a pedophile and a rapist.

Nobody is going to believe you if you have no proof to stand by. You can't just say "User 'ThatFanficGuy' is a pedophile and a rapist" with no proof and expect people to believe you. That's just ridiculous.

Grendel  ·  1223 days ago  ·  link  ·

People believe what they want, not what is true. I don't expect people to believe me, but I'm going to say it anyway: ThatFanficGuy is a pedophile.

nobodycares  ·  1225 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Some people worth following

Anytime.