darlinareyousleepy's comments
darlinareyousleepy  ·  19 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: The 72 hour fast is on.

I had another shot (this one was with oregano oil) and my "dinner" was steamed and boiled greens.

I couldn't get away with not eating after a day of productivity, but I tried my best to avoid eating by drinking water.

I feel slightly dizzy, but I don't feel as tired as I have the past couple of days.

katakowsj  ·  19 days ago  ·  link  ·

This is my third 72 hour fast. If you’re dizzy, it could be your electrolyte levels. The second time I fasted, I found that 6-8 ounces of zero calorie Gatorade helped me perk up when I started feeling light-headed.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  19 days ago  ·  link  ·

Thank you.

I might do pedialyte out of preference, but this is a good suggestion.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  19 days ago  ·  link  ·

I had another ginger/oregano oil shot with some coffee.

I've been drinking a lot of water, but the fast seems to hold steady with meds. I keep having to rest, so I'm thankful I took time off of work today.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  18 days ago  ·  link  ·

I had to break fast last night.

I started getting this weird pain on my left leg below my gluteus maximus.

It was like a muscle cramp mixed with this burning feeling.

So I ate a hamburger.

All better in the morning!

darlinareyousleepy  ·  20 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: The 72 hour fast is on.

I had a salad this morning (vegan) with some tomato paste sauce and a starbucks drink (cherry mocha?)

I finished that with a health shot.

I am going to buy more health shots for this fast.

This one was turmeric/black pepper.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  19 days ago  ·  link  ·

katakowsj  ·  19 days ago  ·  link  ·

darlinareyousleepy  ·  19 days ago  ·  link  ·

Thank you.

I might do pedialyte out of preference, but this is a good suggestion.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  19 days ago  ·  link  ·

I had another ginger/oregano oil shot with some coffee.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  18 days ago  ·  link  ·

I had to break fast last night.

I started getting this weird pain on my left leg below my gluteus maximus.

It was like a muscle cramp mixed with this burning feeling.

So I ate a hamburger.

All better in the morning!

cgod  ·  36 days ago  ·  link  ·

It's so behind the beat that Willie Nelson is jealous.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  35 days ago  ·  link  ·

Found it on a lofi channel. Amazing what you can find there.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  49 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: January 30, 2019

Around Los Angeles and the temperature is 64 degrees Fahrenheit.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  56 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: January 23, 2019

I found a bunch of poetry that I had written from 2015.

I'm thinking of selling a few copies.

Would anyone be interested?

Anyways, still working on my book.

I also found a good copy of Thoreau.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  63 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: January 16, 2019

I've got that Everly Brothers song in my head.

It has been raining for the past couple of days.

I found out there is music written about me and the creator in question is slowly building traction.

I'm starting to plan for my trip this summer.

I still can't believe I am 24.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  84 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: December 26, 2018

Left a party to drink virgin Tequila Sunrises.

Attended meetings.

Writing at least a page a day.

I promised myself to hit the books after New Year to get my test before my birthday, so I won't be engaging with media after that.

I will do a library dump here before then.

Thank you for existing and for enriching the internet with a little bit of discussion.

Unfortunately, I don't have the cash to contribute to the site as of now. I tried donating since November, but there were problems on the site's side.

Maybe, maybe, maybe I will try again in February, but I wish I knew why it did that.

I hope there will be another meetup in 2019 in California. I should be sitting here for another year.

My music needs to be better, so this next year, I asked to take more time before recording. Cheers to the creatives!

Exactly. A hot dog is a sandwich.

ArtemusBlank  ·  94 days ago  ·  link  ·

A hot dog is a delicious sandwich. Also I have never heard anyone refer to it as a taco before.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  107 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: 307th Weekly "Share Some Music You've Been Into Lately" Thread

A lot of Americana.

I haven't been listening to my music lately.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  118 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Grubski! Thanksgiving edition! What did you cook? Share here.

Currently making cranberry sauce.

Also on the menu is a slow cooked turkey, stuffing, and some Ukrainian salad.

There is probably more and other people are going to be bringing food as well.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  126 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: November 14, 2018

I got a call yesterday about a drawing for a trip for Hawaii. I learn next month if I win or not.

I'm crying a lot lately. It's been a roller coaster and I'm pouring myself into music... so a lot of Mac Miller again.

I think my craving for mac and cheese is going away too.

I'm kinda laughing because I just realized how filled with "mac" my life has been for the past couple of days. Ridiculous.

I'm writing a lot more as the days get colder.

I've got a few interests, but most of them don't want to date me or are in unstable conditions.

So... I'm really liking my bed, solo style, lately.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  130 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: What does Hubski know about Indigo children?

_refugee_  ·  129 days ago  ·  link  ·

Images of gas output of corn! Great. I love it.

Paranormal claims of Kirlian photography have not been observed or replicated in experiment by the scientific community.[31][32] The physiologist Gordon Stein has written that Kirlian photography is a hoax that has "nothing to do with health, vitality, or mood of a subject photographed."[33]

Dude Kirlian photography is dope. (1) clip electrodes to your subject (2) lay your subject out on a piece of film (3) zap the bejeesus out of your subject with high voltage (4) develop the resulting arc contacts. Bonus points to darlinareyousleepy for finding a pun in all of this.

_refugee_  ·  129 days ago  ·  link  ·

Sure, it's dope, it's just not evidence of anything supernatural.

Right well that's been known since the '30s SHUT YOUR LYIN' HOLE SPOCK BELIEVES IN IT

darlinareyousleepy  ·  137 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Weekly Photo Challenge: Symmetry

"Fuck Love" -unknown

This isn't my favorite from the shoot, but it's the most symmetrical.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  147 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: October 24, 2018

Lol the hubwheel kleinbl00 thenewgreen

However, I will admit, I messaged someone about it and still have no idea how it works.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  147 days ago  ·  link  ·

With the lack of responses, I feel like the hubwheel is like Fight Club.

tacocat  ·  147 days ago  ·  link  ·

Like how do you fill it? Get circle dots. Aside from that it's secret voodoo unless someone told kb

darlinareyousleepy  ·  145 days ago  ·  link  ·

Super secret like the FBI

Dude I sent you a response. Did you check it?