darlinareyousleepy's comments
darlinareyousleepy  ·  23 hours ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: March 13, 2019

I can't wait for Saturday either.

Bit late!

In Texas recording an album and doing some blues shows. Hit me up if you are interested.

Also, I really missed Texas.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  21 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Who Is Left on Hubski?

Name:

darlinareyousleepy

Location:

CA, USA

Age:

Old enough to drink and gamble.

Current Preoccupation:

Singing, writing, research, self study, and future travel.

Previous Preoccupations:

I used to get it in my head to be some sort of liberal arts major.

Used to be called scatterbii. That was my old tumblr name as well (you may lurk on it.)

darlinareyousleepy  ·  13 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: March 6, 2019

I tried fasting for 72 hours and ended up eating a cheeseburger.

Today is the start of Lent for those religious folks, so I am going to try changing my diet during this time and seeing if I can make it stick.

I didn't think it was possible to fall more in love, but it happens as the days go by. I'm worried about travelling without him and both of us doing our thing. But... I have nothing more to say. I don't even know what advice I need. Is this what being an adult feels like?

I have no idea of what anything means anymore, my anxiety is through the roof and reading and writing helps for now.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  42 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: February 6, 2019

I have a valentine.

ffatty  ·  41 days ago  ·  link  ·

I fucking love love <3

darlinareyousleepy  ·  19 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: The 72 hour fast is on.

I had another shot (this one was with oregano oil) and my "dinner" was steamed and boiled greens.

I couldn't get away with not eating after a day of productivity, but I tried my best to avoid eating by drinking water.

I feel slightly dizzy, but I don't feel as tired as I have the past couple of days.

katakowsj  ·  18 days ago  ·  link  ·

This is my third 72 hour fast. If you’re dizzy, it could be your electrolyte levels. The second time I fasted, I found that 6-8 ounces of zero calorie Gatorade helped me perk up when I started feeling light-headed.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  18 days ago  ·  link  ·

Thank you.

I might do pedialyte out of preference, but this is a good suggestion.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  18 days ago  ·  link  ·

I had another ginger/oregano oil shot with some coffee.

I've been drinking a lot of water, but the fast seems to hold steady with meds. I keep having to rest, so I'm thankful I took time off of work today.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  17 days ago  ·  link  ·

I had to break fast last night.

I started getting this weird pain on my left leg below my gluteus maximus.

It was like a muscle cramp mixed with this burning feeling.

So I ate a hamburger.

All better in the morning!

I had a salad this morning (vegan) with some tomato paste sauce and a starbucks drink (cherry mocha?)

I finished that with a health shot.

I am going to buy more health shots for this fast.

This one was turmeric/black pepper.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  19 days ago  ·  link  ·

katakowsj  ·  18 days ago  ·  link  ·

darlinareyousleepy  ·  18 days ago  ·  link  ·

Thank you.

I might do pedialyte out of preference, but this is a good suggestion.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  18 days ago  ·  link  ·

I had another ginger/oregano oil shot with some coffee.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  17 days ago  ·  link  ·

I had to break fast last night.

I started getting this weird pain on my left leg below my gluteus maximus.

It was like a muscle cramp mixed with this burning feeling.

So I ate a hamburger.

All better in the morning!

darlinareyousleepy  ·  34 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: February 13, 2019

Valentine's day is tomorrow and my date is making it a surprise.

Also, it is a beautiful, rainy day in California and I have a performance at a hotel in a couple weeks.

NikolaiFyodorov  ·  33 days ago  ·  link  ·

What do you play?

darlinareyousleepy  ·  33 days ago  ·  link  ·

I am a singer.

NikolaiFyodorov  ·  33 days ago  ·  link  ·

As a man who causes agony to those I love whenever I participate in karaoke, I envy you.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  32 days ago  ·  link  ·

Thank you.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  48 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: January 30, 2019

I've been reading a lot more in between writing.

I've been slowly learning to enjoy the world disconnected. I need to look for work soon, but thankfully I am in a position where I can take my time.

I want to take the next exam, but I need to work before I do that. The IT world is more experience based than anything.

cgod  ·  35 days ago  ·  link  ·

It's so behind the beat that Willie Nelson is jealous.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  34 days ago  ·  link  ·

Found it on a lofi channel. Amazing what you can find there.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  14 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: What Can Be Learned (from "Who's Left" Check-In Post)?

I went by scatterbii... or mochanno.

It's been a while, but I narrowed the names down to that.

I think it got deleted on here.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  17 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: What Can Be Learned (from "Who's Left" Check-In Post)?

I agree with the meetups.

The one thing I missed about hubski before I made a new account was wondering how much more fulfilling my life could have been if I had went to at least one.

I think I have the hubski stickers somewhere in a box in the garage.

Cheers for staying so long!

lil  ·  14 days ago  ·  link  ·

Who did you used to be?

darlinareyousleepy  ·  14 days ago  ·  link  ·

I went by scatterbii... or mochanno.

It's been a while, but I narrowed the names down to that.

I think it got deleted on here.

darlinareyousleepy  ·  17 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: The 72 hour fast is on.

I had to break fast last night.

I started getting this weird pain on my left leg below my gluteus maximus.

It was like a muscle cramp mixed with this burning feeling.

So I ate a hamburger.

All better in the morning!

Around Los Angeles and the temperature is 64 degrees Fahrenheit.