beezneez's comments
beezneez  ·  153 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: LOL no.

Hi, websitetasker

beezneez  ·  534 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Time to talk about why so many postgrads have poor mental health

There is an un-natural pressure on new grads to perform above their pedigree. And as newly-graduated degreed people enter the job market, there is even pressure on food industry workers to be certified and (officially) educated in their line of work. I find this troubling.

beezneez  ·  540 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Where did Steve go?

Steve,

I met you at a Boulder meetup and it was fun. Surprised you're now along a coastal city but good for you. Similar story here. Please keep in touch as I am active on here again.

steve  ·  540 days ago  ·  link  ·

that meet up in Boulder WAS awesome... it's probably time for another, but I'm not sure if anyone is left in the Denver area. I was only in a coastal city for a vacation - The move referenced in this post was just from one part of town to another.

beezneez  ·  540 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Retroski

We need a new sticker, fam.

demure  ·  540 days ago  ·  link  ·

beezneez  ·  540 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: What Brings You to Hubski?

I remember veen - haven't been here for a while, though.

beezneez  ·  829 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Please excuse this advertisement

Best of luck!

beezneez  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Does it make sense right now to buy ETH or BTC?

Yep. I threw a few hundred at it, and now I'm sitting on 5k worth of encrypted money. Arg.

mk  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·

insomniasexx, isn't there a fellow that will help you recover funds in these situations?

insomniasexx  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·
This comment has been deleted.
Complexity  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·
This comment has been deleted.
Complexity  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·

Is it Dave?

walletrecoveryservices.com

Is it Ledger Labs?

Is it brute forcing oneself?

mk  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·

I think it was Dave.

insomniasexx  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·

Dave at walletrecoveryservices.com

beezneez  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: The new debt slaves

I mean, it wasn't a brag but I did grow up lower-middle class. It's good to have a frame of reference.

Medical degrees are not cheap.

I'm lucky to the extent that my student loan debt does not exceed my gross annual salary. I'm unlucky in the sense that the daily interest rate equates to buying a pack of cigarettes every day.

Lollerskates. Interest on my wife's loans would buy us an 8-piece chicken dinner with all the sides.

And two drinks.

beezneez  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·

Medical degrees are not cheap.

Just don't forget your ETH password like I did.

mk  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·

From the initial sale?

beezneez  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·

mk  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·

insomniasexx  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·
This comment has been deleted.
Complexity  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·
This comment has been deleted.
Complexity  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·

Is it Dave?

walletrecoveryservices.com

Is it Ledger Labs?

Is it brute forcing oneself?

mk  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·

I think it was Dave.

insomniasexx  ·  1184 days ago  ·  link  ·

Dave at walletrecoveryservices.com

beezneez  ·  1225 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Effort Ain't Dead- an unorganized mess of modern art by uh_oh

I love this, two years later.

veen  ·  1225 days ago  ·  link  ·

Better late than never! Those two years did fly by though. Interestingly, the location of that painting is now only mile away from me.

beezneez  ·  1225 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Mitt Romney Says Donald Trump Has To Release His Tax Returns : NPR

The man probably gets audited every year. I think the whole tax returns thing is a red herring. Clinton's speeches, however, are a little bit more worrying.

beezneez  ·  1226 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Mitt Romney Says Donald Trump Has To Release His Tax Returns : NPR

He's being audited, and that won't happen until perhaps next year. Am I wrong?

thenewgreen  ·  1226 days ago  ·  link  ·

He claims that because of the audit he cannot release his returns, yes. But he could release previous years, that wouldn't affect his audit. In fact, it's highly unlikely that releasing them would have any substantial effect. I mean, what' more important to him? The presidency or this audit?

beezneez  ·  1225 days ago  ·  link  ·

beezneez  ·  1228 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Radiohead has released A Moon Shaped Pool

I used to think the same way until I saw the King of Limbs From The Basement

Yeah, where can we donate again? I've got to get down on that.

steve  ·  1228 days ago  ·  link  ·

Everyone needs to get down on that!