Twinky99's comments
Twinky99  ·  1639 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Now Playing: Terraria

My pleasure.

swedishbadgergirl  ·  1638 days ago  ·  link  ·

I just bought it and so far it is really, really fun. thank you for the encouragement.

Twinky99  ·  1639 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: What are you hoping is heavily discounted during the Steam Summer Sale?

I remember playing the Stanley Parable back when it was a mod for Half Life 2. It would have been worth the price back then, the updated edition just makes everything better.

I would definitely recommend it, 180 hours in and it's still amazing. Certainly worth the price.

swedishbadgergirl  ·  1639 days ago  ·  link  ·

I have been thinking about picking it up and you just made up my mind. Thank you.

Twinky99  ·  1639 days ago  ·  link  ·

My pleasure.

swedishbadgergirl  ·  1638 days ago  ·  link  ·

The Stanley Parable is one of those games that you just can't miss. It's one of my favorite indie games ever.

wiljuice  ·  1639 days ago  ·  link  ·

I was intrigued back when it was the original edition, and I watched that entire playthrough, which was only 30 minutes or so. When I found out it was updated, and it was over 3 hours with all the endings, I knew that I needed to check it out.

Twinky99  ·  1639 days ago  ·  link  ·