past month: 0
common users: hubski _refugee_ dreamclassier ButterflyEffect ThatFanficGuy deadmandrawing
related tags: #writing #blogging #blogger #tellhubski #music #lolcats
past month: 0
common users: hubski
related tags: #tellhubski #blog.hubski #tags
hubski's recent activity:
posts and shares: 2/0
tags used: #blog.hubski #hubski #blog #blog.mk #search
Starting today, Hubski posts can carry an additional tag: the community tag.
If you see '+#' in the subtitle of a post, clicking on it allows you to suggest a community tag for that post. Simply suggest a tag, and the community tag is created.
If a hubski post already has a community tag, you might see 'Δ#' next to the community tag. Clicking on 'Δ#' allows you to suggest a different community tag for that post. Suggest a tag, and the community tag might be replaced with your suggestion.
Here are some basic rules for how community tags work:
- The author cannot suggest a community tag for his/her post.
- The most popular suggestion is the current community tag.
- You cannot suggest the current tag for a post.
- Hubskiers that have earned at least one hubwheel can participate in community tags.
- By clicking on the community tag, you can see who suggested the tag.
- Community tags function as author tags. For example, if you follow <span class="usertrigger"><a class="ajax" href="hash?id=technology">#technology</a>, and a post has <span class="usertrigger"><a class="ajax" href="hash?id=technology">#technology</a> as a community tag, it will appear in your feed.
Tags have long been a subject of discussion and debate here at Hubski. I'd be happy to answer questions, or continue the discussion below.
As always, feedback is much appreciated!