Everything is trending "up" except for my ankle at the moment, and even that is slowly improving as I keep off of running.
1. Just saved between $200k and $250k on one of my work projects.
2. Signed up for a night class that will get me a great certification, and no cost to myself.
3. Continuing to power-of-will a nonprofit through some very hard times, and attempt to rebuild the board and restructure the organization.
4. Photography is really, really fun!
5. Have some super-fun events coming up with friends. Seeing Free Solo this Friday, and will get to meet Alex Honnold and Jimmy Chin!!! These guys are so inspirational to me.
1. My body is still not doing great. The rest has been amazing for all the minor bumps, bruises, and aches, but my ankle is still a problem.
2. Probably ending yet another relationship. Finding that a partner who has ambition and confidence in herself is extremely important to me, but maybe not as important as having a passion (or multiple). Doesn't even have to be the same as mine! But have something that you're passionate about, that keeps you going, that's a driving force.