It was a busy week. Here's a list:
- Access to the computational grid? Revoked at the last minute and for the third time in a row. Even despite the fact that I managed to cut the runtime requirements down to under a quarter of what was needed initially.
- Freelance programming? I'll likely never see the second half of my money. At least I had the foresight to make the program cripple itself to the point of uselessness after 30 days if left unpatched.
- My parents? Couldn't be bothered to respond to almost anything I wrote over the last three weeks. Once we finally got a chance to talk, they didn't see a problem in spending the first fifteen minutes on giving me shit for not picking up once they felt like calling. At 5:08 in the morning. On Sunday!
At least my brother is doing well. Frankly, he looked healthier than me, which was disturbing. So far there weren't any problems that could postpone the surgery.
- Outreach lecture? When setting the date, I forgot that high schools start their Christmass break earlier. As a result, almost nobody showed up. 100% my fault, there's no denying that.
- The car that I hoped to buy around March? Sold, after a little over two years of being listed without anyone taking any interest.
Mostly fail all around. At least uni is over for now. Finally, I can focus on two things that I kept neglecting recently: reading for leisure and sleeping.