0. Did you know that WE HAVE A Newsletter and it kicks ass. Sign up.
1. Did you know that Hubski dot com is an anagram for Butch Kids Moo?
2. Did you know that we have a number of content creators on Hubski, check their profiles for links to their projects: theadvancedapes, _refugee_, lil, veen, StJohn, BorgoPo, emcadwaladr and many others.
3. Why do content creators post their work on Hubski? Because Personal Content is Not a Sin
4. Did you know that mk predicted that Google Plus would mark the beginning of the end for Google?
5. Did you know that I was born with a cleft pallet?
7. Did you know that I was once really excited for the 100,000th post on Hubski and hoped it would be an enlightening post or comment and instead it was https://hubski.com/pub?id=100000
8. Did you know that we have #stickers ? Like a whole crap-ton of them. PM me if you'd like some. Happy to mail them anywhere.
9. Did you know that b_b is recently engaged despite having made one of my all-time favorite comments on Hubski: My own version of the 7th layer of hell would be having to get a gift registry full of esoteric kitchen items. "Look, Honey, Aunt Cuntface got us the olive boat we wanted! This will go great with our new serving platters!!!" Its one of the reasons I'm against marriage. -Good ole Aunt Cuntface. Brilliant. EDIT: to be equally vulgar to both genders feel free to use the term "Uncle Cockface" instead.
10. Did you know we have a #hubskidrinkclub and that we still need to pick a spirit for our next one? Any suggestions? What's that?... did you say "Scotch?" I heard scotch. Who would like to volunteer to lead the scotch round?
14. Did you know that we have something called Discussion Via Hubski?
15. Did you know that we have a PRIMER PAGE for new users?
17. Did you know that some of us Hubski users have collaborated on songs?
21. Did you know that you can stick to your feed?
24. Did you know that Hubski has quick quotes?
25. Did you know that Hubski hosts magnet links?
27. Did you know that you can build lists -this is pretty kick ass and needs to be utilized more imo.
28. Did you know that we have different "styles" that can be accessed via your settings? Just click on your username, then on settings and check out the style options. Also, check out "Zen" -it was inspired by the always inspirational alpha0.
30. Did you know that our mission is to be a trusted place to find, create, share and discuss the most interesting content on the web.
31. Did you know that we will never compromise the integrity of the site and would rather burn it to the ground than chase page-views.
32. Did you know that we must NEVER FORGET major khaaan -the snail that bravely sacrificed his life to satisfy our whimsy.
33. Lastly, did you know that you can add a personal tag to a post by putting the @ sign after the tag? For example, this post will read hubski.thenewgreen because I tagged it hubski@.
What did I forget? What should new users know about Hubski?