- Withdraw from my university in the US
- Finish my bachelor here in Germany (3-4 semesters)
- Master's here in English (or European Literatures)
- Doctorate here in English
- English professor somewhere in the German-speaking world, with focus on theatre from a literary/historical perspective
I haven't 100% processed this? But I withdrew my remaining credit balance from the American uni, and I've worked out finances for the next 2 years at least.
I think I'm pretty excited, guys.
New favorite idiom: das Leben ist kein Ponyhof (pronounced in Baden "s Läbe isch kei Ponyhof")
Life isn't a pony farm :)