veen's comments
veen  ·  10 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: August 14, 2019

Drove the panda car to my parents last Friday. Got the newer 33 kWh (~150 mi range) version, so I made it there without charging along the way. We spent Saturday visiting the oldest known planetarium in the world. It's old-old: it was under construction when the Declaration of Independence was written. Both my girlfriend and I had visited it once when we were younger, but we both wanted to see it again.

It's still dope. I had forgotten how many things it indicates - besides accurately displaying the positions of our planets, it also tracks sunrise/set, astrological signs, its x/y axes match the seasons, it has a star map, moon phases and it even shows the moonrise and moonset times. All because a Dutch mathematician in a small, quaint place wanted a dope living room that would prove his point.

On Sunday, we drove to another side of the country to visit one of my girlfriend's best friends. She bought a home with her boyfriend in another small, quaint place somewhere south of Rotterdam. And coincidentally they were working on the living room that day. The sight of a poorly lit, chaotic building-site-in-a-room was a familiar one to me - my dad was always working on fixing up our home for as long as I can remember. It dawned on me that my parents were also in their mid/late twenties when they started living together, my dad spending the evenings and weekends improving the home. It also dawned on me that people my age are now buying homes 'n shit.

When we entered they were just closing a hole they accidentally made in the wall the day before. The home was known to have been built originally somewhere in the fifteenth century, so the exposed wall was a hotchpotch of brick types and sizes from centuries upon centuries of care and disrepair.

I don't know what it was precisely - the centuries old stuff, seeing my parents, the normalcy of my SO's friend buying and fixing a home, but I have rarely felt more old than the past few days. Not old in any absolute sense - I turn 26 in three months, so I can't complain. It's more that I've always thought of myself as a young 19 y/o college student. I've held that identity for long enough that it still lingered on, even though my last lecture was well over two years ago. Clearly I'm in a different phase of my life now, but I don't know yet what that will mean for my future, or what that might mean decades or even centuries down the line.

goobster  ·  10 days ago  ·  link  ·

"...it ... tracks sunrise/set, astrological signs, its x/y axes match the seasons, it has a star map, moon phases and it even shows the moonrise and moonset times... because a Dutch mathematician in a small, quaint place wanted a dope living room that would prove his point..."

Dude. Some people's home renovation projects put mine to SHAME. ;-D

veen  ·  24 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: July 31, 2019

Had lunch with my colleague slash mentor yesterday. He’s one of the people I talked to while applying for my job, and he was the one who saw a lot of potential in me. After a decade plus of working at our company (which is a lot considering it’s technically only six years old and anyone over three years is effectively a veteran) he announced his resignation last week. It was an interesting conversation - on the one hand, we reflected on his work and time at the company, and on the other hand we discussed my future.

His chapter closing, a new chapter for me opening up. We finally found someone to join our team, which means that the extra load I’ve been under since February is finally coming to an end. The perfect moment to re-evaluate priorities. He sees a lot of potential for me to grow into what is effectively a product manager. I didn’t really know what that title meant until yesterday, but it almost perfectly matches what I feel I should be working on. What I think I can become great at if I give it my best shot. Even though I absolutely hate the word manager, I get excited by the skills described here and get excited at the prospect of developing along those axes.

In other news, my older sister is not just pregnant, but also getting married and her soon-to-be-husband is gonna take over his father’s farm. All in the next twelve or so months. Times, they are a changin’.

kingmudsy  ·  24 days ago  ·  link  ·

Awesome that you'll get to work as a PM! Knowing what little I do about you, I think you'll be great - Having someone so thoughtful and well-spoken is going to be a huge relief to the devs you manage.

How do you feel about your colleague slash mentor leaving? It'd be hard for me, so I'm curious where your head's at

veen  ·  23 days ago  ·  link  ·

Currently I don't manage many people, I mostly manage myself and do most of the dev work on my own. For example in the past three days, I've spent 70% of my time in either GIS or Python applications.

But I am definitely not super attached to that kind of work - if anyone else can do it, I'm fine with them doing it, as long as it's up to par. Part of this transition is (hopefully) moving closer to a role where I figure out and get to play with technology and datasets, and then surrounding myself with people who are much more eager and qualified to do the legwork.

My attitude towards him leaving is mostly that I embrace panta rhei, that the only constant is change. In my 18 months here I've seen my company grow by two dozen people and lose almost a dozen, on a company size that is now in the eighties. I'm happy for him, he seemed to be struggling to find his place for the past year. Wasn't that attached to him, but I do think I'll miss him.

veen  ·  31 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: July 24, 2019

Rearranged my bedroom again. When I left home and lived on my own, I first lived for three years on 150 sqft and then for two and a half years on 180 square foot with two crooked, jagged, slanted walls out of four. So I've gotten into the habit of rearranging and reoptimizing my space every few months or so - as soon as a new arrangement pops into my head, I can't resist spending an evening just to try it out.

Even now when I have a perfectly rectangular and spacious 140 sqft for only my bed, cloths and desk. I told my gf I've been dreaming of having a nice, big, preferably wooden bookcase, filled with hardcover books, potted plants and vinyl. She pointed out that I could move the bed over and have 7ft of wall to do just that. So I spent my evening this Monday moving everything around and Marie Kondo'ing some stuff out of the door while I was at it.

Anyway, I've ordered a bunch of books that I've loved reading already as audiobook, and I'm looking into good bookcases, which are surprisingly hard to find - there is not a lot that's decent, affordable, and stylish. There's about three styles of bookcases, apparently, and if you don't want any of those, go fuck yourself or go to IKEA. So I will probably do the latter.

In other news, it'll probably hit 107F here tomorrow. So much for a temperate sea climate. If I don't respond anymore, I'll probably be dead from a heat stroke or something.

flagamuffin  ·  30 days ago  ·  link  ·

man I was in amsterdam the last couple days and it was rough. not a lot of a/c, guess you guys don't get 100+ much. hell of a city though

You've got a good visual eye. Design something. Bookcases are one of those things that everyone has attempted to change but none of it sticks.

veen  ·  59 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: June 26, 2019

Greetings from Cape Verde! Closest I've ever been to the equator. Good thing I have more than enough sunscreen.

Tomorrow's the meeting we're all here for, which is to discuss the (draft) report of the project to advice on the country's path towards electric mobility. It's great to have the last two months of work culminate in this trip. I'm happy with what I managed to pull off in such a short time. Definitely a good notch on my belt, so to speak.

But I am also very aware of how serious I'm taking the responsibility for this project. I feel like I care too much, that unless it's perfect and everyone's happy I have failed. Need to give less of a fuck, but I also don't want to be less carerful and responsible. Hm.

veen  ·  94 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: May 22, 2019

Made it to Seattle. Have been awake for 21+ hours, of which ten were in a plane and fifteen were in transit, and I'm now in the birth center I helped locate back in 2014 listening to this album on repeat.

It always takes me a while until a holiday really starts to feel real - when I woke up this morning it felt like just another regular day, even though I knew better. When I flew into WA from the north, dipping below the clouds and I started recognizing roads, features and even counties from when I stared at them for half a summer in 2014...it suddenly clicked and made this lil' adventure of mine super real and all the more exciting.

Also Isle of Dogs is a really fun movie, I helped this Ukrainian lady order food and I later got the fruitiest pinkest mango dragon thing from Starbucks just 'cuzz.

veen  ·  122 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: April 24, 2019

I stumbled on Giving What We Can a week ago, and since then I've been thinking about giving much more on a regular basis to charity. Looked up a bunch of charities that strive for things I care about a lot, such as global warming and animal welfare. Found out which ones are well regarded and ended up with a few good ones.

Last weekend though, the gf and I visited my parents for Easter. It had been a while since I'd last seen them, and while we had a wonderful weekend, it was also pretty clear that they're not in a good place. My dad finally got something of a stable job - something he hadn't had since 2008 - but fell really badly and broke his shoulder in the first week. They got a pretty hefty bill from the energy company, which had promised the bill wouldn't be big. And there's a bunch of other stuff they're dealing with - enough that they're losing sleep over it.

So instead of helping charities, I decided to help them out instead. And despite my best efforts, there's this veneer of guilt and empathy and sadness around all of this - I feel bad for not doing more, for not helping more, for choosing what's near over what's far away. For doing more than fine myself. I don't know what's best, don't know if I can know. At least I can try.

goobster  ·  122 days ago  ·  link  ·

For several years now, I have auto-deposited a couple hundred dollars a month into my parents bank account. It eases things a bit for them, and they are proud that their son can do this.

The guilt you feel is your own. You do it to yourself. Choose love, and that a perfectly valid expression of that love is sharing your bounty with your parents.

All you need to do is give it with the right intention. That's where your part ends. "I love you, and want you to have this." No judgment. No expectations for what it will be used for. No strings attached.

Being a provider for your parents in any capacity is a powerful thing, and - I feel - an important part of "growing up".

You doing better than your parents and turning around and helping them sounds like the basic parental goal going back to cave paintings. Whatever guilt you're managing to mine there, leave it in the goddamn ground - you got to where you are in no small part because of the sacrifices they made to you and at some point in the future those will be your children's grandparents and when they ask why Oma and Opa have it so rough you don't wanna say "because I gave money to Greenpeace."

veen  ·  171 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: March 6, 2019

Work's dialled up a notch recently; with two of my colleagues on holiday and a bunch of huge new projects, it's been a tight squeeze. Managed to get pretty much everything done that was thrown my way - had to log time to 21 different projects last week.

People sometimes wonder why I have a system for pretty much everything work-related. Weeks like this is exactly why - systems help deal with complexity, robust systems help with complexity even under pressure.

Anyway, I'm off to Austria tomorrow. Our yearly company skiing trip is finally happening. I'm stoked, the skiing lessons I took have helped a ton in gaining confidence and actually teaching me how to ski properly. Gonna go to Austria by muthafuckin' high speed rail. Looking forward to hubski-ing at 350kph.

veen  ·  269 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: November 28, 2018

Had my Big Presentation the other day. It was for the same client that I bombed my presentation with a month or so ago. I was genuinely worried, since the result would be presented (and had to convince) some twenty-odd wethouders, which are municipal executives. In other words, two dozen cocksure suits who are more than happy to derail your story if it makes them look better.

Tough crowd, but it went about as well as it could've. Did my best to make sure that the end result was as good as I could make it which made me much more confident in my presentation. I think it showed.

And as icing on the cake I heard that day that my first year contract will become a fixed contract, which is something of a rare good these days. My superior said the decision was 'a no-brainer'.

The details will be discussed in a contract renewal meeting, and I've been wondering how to approach it. Negotiations seem more hard when it's already pretty clear I won't leave - feels like it gives me less leverage. On the other hand, I'm thinking about writing a long ass list about the various ways in which I am vital to the company, which should give me the ammunition I need to get the most out of such a conversation. Fundamentally, though, I don't really care about the money; if I did I would be in some boring IT job by now. But I don't want to be undervalued, whatever that means for me...

veen  ·  633 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: November 29, 2017

Last day at my internship today! Man, it was only six months but it doesn't feel like six at all. On the one hand I think I'll miss the nice people, on the other hand I'm a bit glad not to go back to that Office Space again.

I'm doing great, but my parents are in a rut. They've been trying to sell their house for the last few months but got hit mercilessly by Murphy's Law. The seller decided to withdraw at the last minute, leaving my parents with a lot of fees to pay and nothing to show for it. Now it's on the market again, back to square one. Not much I can do to help...

nowaypablo  ·  633 days ago  ·  link  ·

What an amazing view. Bro, I bet I can stack a bunch of skyscrapers to make one big one. Hold my beer.

veen  ·  633 days ago  ·  link  ·

You're closer to the truth than you think. It's a Rem Koolhaas, hopefully his last modernist outburst. Can't complain though, the view from the 40th more than makes up for it. :)

Ah yes. The man who thinks up escalators don't need down escalators.

veen  ·  684 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: 'Our minds can be hijacked': the tech insiders who fear a smartphone dystopia

I think the first time I was introduced to the "attention economy" was back when I read this phenomenal article:

I kind of envy you because you're miles ahead of me in this regard. I catch myself wanting to check Facebook multiple times, every day, even though I don't want to spend time on there. I am now logged out most of the time, which is enough of a barrier that I don't spend time on there anymore, but I do catch myself in moments of boredom mindlessly hitting ctrl-t + f + enter like the trained monkey that I apparently am.

One change that did have a lot of impact was to permanently have silent mode enabled. My phone shouldn't be dictating my attention, and while I now miss calls every once in a while I now go hours without looking at my phone instead of minutes and love it.

If you want to read two really great books with two different approaches to what attention means in our modern age, I can't recommend Reclaiming Conversation by Sherry Turkle and Deep Work by Cal Newport enough.

mk  ·  683 days ago  ·  link  ·

When we had a baby five years ago, I had to switch my phone to silent. I haven't switched it back. I can't imagine it making noise at me now.

Email is my favorite method of communication.

veen  ·  709 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: YC S17 in photos --

Good luck with financing! Go and rock their casbah. (You know, I never knew it was casbah. I always thought they just said cas-tle in a weird way.)

QUESTION TIMEEE

What do you do all day? I assume you work on building / refining FL with the YC advisers, but there's probably more to it than that.

What's the best advice you've gotten? Did you ever drastically change course?

What's the story you'll tell your grandkids?

How did you guys decide to go for YC?

Did you find any 'unknown unknowns', i.e. some aspect of building FL that you had never thought about before?

thenewgreen  ·  709 days ago  ·  link  ·

You spend most of the time running your business. There are normally 1-2 days a week when you are actually at YC. The rest is spent working on bottlenecks/problems that stands in the way of you and your success. You can request office hours with one of the many YC partners or experts to help you solve these problems and get advice etc.

It's important to note that if you come in with the same problem, next week you're gonna be called out as to why it isn't solved yet.

There is one night a week with a mandatory dinner. This is where the magic happens. They have accomplished entrepreneurs come talk with us and we can ask them very candid questions and they give very candid answers. I'm not allowed to mention who talked or what they said. It's off the record so that these people feel comfortable being open and honest. -This makes a big difference in how candid they were. These dinners were awesome.

What's the best advice you've gotten? Did you ever drastically change course?

At first we were pursuing being both a stem cell banking and a therapeutic development company, all right now. When we mentioned this to our advisor, Geoff, he said, "this is bad. This fucking sucks! You're a house boat!" We all looked confused. "You know what's wrong with a house boat?" We remained stunned. "It's a shitty house and it's a shitty boat!"

Geoff's point was that at this stage of our company we need to be doing one thing and one thing very well. We decided that we will focus our efforts on being the best stem cell banking company, expanding quickly. We will continue to quietly file IP but the lionshare of our efforts will focus around expanding and growing the banking business. #nohouseboats!

What's the story you'll tell your grandkids?

How did you guys decide to go for YC?

The way we got in to YC is the story I will tell my grandkids. Some YC alum had banked their stem cells with us and we got in YC's radar. Sam asked to meet with us and asked us to apply. We did and voila. This is a very unusual way to get in. YC wasn't something we planned to do but it's the best decision we could have made for Forever Labs.

Hmm.. good question. I don't think there is anything about our company that I didn't already know, beyond us being a houseboat :) That said, I learned a lot about entrepreneurship that I didn't necessarily know. One of the common threads in the talks was about embracing and getting to know your customers. This seems like a no brainer, but it is something we are continually getting better at.

It was refreshing to hear, at the dinners that there's still a lot of chaos in a billion $ company. That never goes away. The feeling, at times, that your company is all over the place is normal. Also, all founders experienced immense obstacles and near catastrophic failures. Some of which were enormous.

The thing I've not mentioned, but is extremely valuable is the environment. It's no frills, it's about ideas and hard work and fellowship. You're surrounded by founders trying to do the same thing you are, build a product people want. You are also surrounded by past founders that have successfully done this already. This is what makes it an amazing experience. There's a magic in the room and it's tangible.

Hope that answers your questions :)

veen  ·  759 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: July 26, 2017

Donezo with my move, or at least most of it. We started at 11am and were done by 4pm! Casualties: one of my mediocre PC speakers is now semi-dead

and I now have a very visible 2 inch scratch on my display. I've long wanted to give my audio setup a big upgrade, so I've been bugging KB, scouring second-hand websites and visited a hifi store yesterday.

This weekend I'll be doing a Ludum Dare gamejam with two of my best friends. I can't use Unity to save my life, but I have enough Illustrator chops to make decent-ish artwork. Plus, it's fun to do.

Right after that I'm headed to Sweden for my annual road trip holiday. Our goal was Norway but we decided to plan the trip more frugally, so we're going to Sweden in my parent's VW Touran instead of getting a ferry to Norway and renting a station wagon. If all goes well we'll stay under 400 euros for two weeks. I hope it's as relaxing and enjoyable as the last time we went there. Feel like I could use a good recharge.

I've been listening to the new Tyler, The Creator. Anyone else digging it?

keifermiller  ·  757 days ago  ·  link  ·

I've been listening to the new Tyler, The Creator. Anyone else digging it?

Oooo, I didn't know he had new stuff out. Giving it my first listen thru now; just got to Who Dat Boy. So far I like it.

johan  ·  759 days ago  ·  link  ·

Let me know if you need any suggestions for places to go/see in Sweden!

veen  ·  759 days ago  ·  link  ·

Actually, I do have a question. What are some good or beautiful areas to camp freely in nature? Last time we mostly went to the Göteborg / Vänersborg / Ulricehamn area, just driving around until we found a cool lakeside spot to pitch our tent at. Do you happen to know good areas for that south of Stockholm?

johan  ·  759 days ago  ·  link  ·

Around Skåne, you could look up Mölle/Kullaberg on the west coast, Simrishamn/Kivik/Stenshuvud on the east coast, or Söderåsen somewhere in between. I'd check out lake Åsnen south of Växjö, but I haven't really spent much time there myself. If you're going up the east coast, you could make a small detour and see Öland. Or, driving up the east coast of lake Vättern from Jönköping to Motala and you will see lots of nice places. Closer to Stockholm, I'm actually not so sure where to go, except out into the archipelago. I can ask someone who's more familiar with the area.

veen  ·  758 days ago  ·  link  ·

Awesome, I think we can check a bunch of those out. My assumption was that national parks were a no-go for pitching tents, but some like Söderåsen allow pitched tents in designated areas, which is very cool. Thanks!

johan  ·  757 days ago  ·  link  ·

You might have seen this the last time you went, but in many places you can find shelters and a fireplace which you can use for free, although you might have to share it with strangers if others show up.

veen  ·  780 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: July 5th, 2017

Ugh.

I had forgotten how uncomfortable writing can be. The editor did a great job of pointing out everything I did wrong, but seeing dozens of comments on my piece feels like being pummeled and I haven't been able to shake that feeling entirely. If I keep at it it'll eventually be good, but between now and then is a chasm of self-doubt and frustration.

The book I'm reading, The Lonely City, is lukewarm at best. It's a third autobiography, a third art analysis and a third George Packer-esque biographies about artists. Sorry, but I don't really care much about what the color green represents in Hopper's Nighthawks. It doesn't help that I haven't been feeling very social myself either. I can't relate to any of the colleagues at my thesis-internship-place much and I haven't been able to see my peers much because I am now working on my thesis full-time.

One of my friends can't come along the road trip, so now we're splitting the costs over 4 instead of 5, which means that we might have to change plans to keep costs down. Another friend really wants to come along but can't pay for it. I'm considering chipping in, but money and his independence is a bit of a sensitive issue.

There's a bunch of other stuff frustrating me that I won't bore you all with, but I wanted to get this off my chest.

blackbootz  ·  780 days ago  ·  link  ·

I don't think it's boring. But I also understand your self-consciousness about sharing it all. I've been going through so much but I don't want to use up Hubski's goodwill and patience. I'm really proud and impressed with your Headspace streak. And the fact that you wrote a thesis. To be honest, getting back a written piece without comments or constructive feedback can be dangerous. This might be a little too abstract to be helpful, but encouraging the mindset of "my writing is great and needs little to no improvement" is only good for padding your mood. That said, a padded mood can be a good thing.

veen  ·  780 days ago  ·  link  ·

Thanks, man. I appreciate it. :)

I think it's pretty difficult to wear out Hubski's patience. But I also think that you should only share what you feel comfortable sharing. Quite a large part of my frustrations stem from being confronted with parts of myself that I've struggled with for a long time.

A while ago I realized that the slow and incremental approach to things and to life in general might be a better path for me. Small changes that stick are much better than large changes that don't get realized. Maybe that's something you can find a use for as well.

blackbootz  ·  780 days ago  ·  link  ·

A most stubborn fact.

am_Unition  ·  780 days ago  ·  link  ·

I got some rather critical comments back on a draft that I'd sent to my coauthors, only a few hours after I emailed it out. For about 2 days, my thoughts were along the lines of "These people are just jealous they didn't write this! Probably trying to sabotage me", etc. (it's a hyper-competitive project). That gradually gave way to "Holy shit, I hate what I've done! What an embarrassing structure I tried to use. I really am rambling here, and they were only trying to help", etc. etc.

There aren't many (any?) grad students laying golden eggs inside the papers of scientific journals. If you can just make your reviewers happy and forgive yourself for not being perfect, that's the worst part of the whole thing, I think. Yeah, this is difficult, especially the first few attempts, but we both know you've already shown massive improvement.

veen  ·  786 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: A Wee Stroll

The map is finished! What do you think of it? Let me know if I made any mistakes. :)

ThatFanficGuy  ·  786 days ago  ·  link  ·

Fucking hell, this is beautiful! Nice work!

afterburn  ·  753 days ago  ·  link  ·
AnSionnachRua  ·  786 days ago  ·  link  ·

Veen! This is absolutely amazing - thank you so much! I do have one request if you don't mind. Is there any chance you could remove the towns not on the route (Shannon, Kilkenny, etc), and add Claremorris (it's where the ninth degree longitudinal intersects the red line north of Galway)? Only if it's not too much trouble. This is seriously sweet!

veen  ·  784 days ago  ·  link  ·

No problem:

I also found a more natural looking ocean color in CMYK colorspace so that it looks the same printed and made some minor adjustments here and there. See your inbox!

AnSionnachRua  ·  784 days ago  ·  link  ·

Veen, you are a beautiful soul and I will never again speak ill of the Dutch! Thank you so much - this is really cool, and I'm going to print it off ASAP.

veen  ·  787 days ago  ·  link  ·    ·  parent  ·  post: Pubski: June 28, 2017

Lack of Pubski post structure does my heading.

Thesis

Finally feels like I can go full steam ahead on this one. After waiting a few weeks, I got the Ruby scripts that control the traffic model this monday. Just before I headed back home today I started a new running the traffic model. It'll do a full model run for the next nine hours or so on a beastly dual-Xeon 24-core workstation, calculating 40.8 million choices for 80 permutations of the model. I'm very glad the traffic model guys had some friends in the IT department. Now I can finally run the numbers and build a bunch of Python scripts to analyse the result.

I also wrote two chapters and finally made the supporting twenty or so maps. For example, here's a map depicting Rotterdam's job density:

(which reminds me! AnSionnachRua shoot me that PM, man.)

Writing

Had lunch with one of the journalists for The Correspondent last week. I got her in contact with a bunch of urban planning people, so we talked about her (urban-planning related) article ideas. We ended up talking for quite a while and I pitched a few article ideas to her along the way. She ended up liking one of my ideas so much that I've now committed to writing it as a Freelance Journalist™. Deadline in three weeks! If it works out, there could be more down the pipeline for me.

Tech

In the Tech corner this week: I made this cool diagram on what happens when MyEtherWallet sends transactions after insomniasexx tweeted two flipover drawings of the process. Making an infographic rarely goes easy, yet I knocked this one out in no time:

I've been trying to get better at web development, so after drawing that I thought it might be cool to have a mini website that checks how full the pool is for you. Turns out that creating a simple input-dependent bar chart with d3 and jQuery isn't as easy as I hoped it would be. So far I have the text working. The 'pool' is only a single line consisting of all the ticks I want to use for my y-axis. But I am learning a ton. I now understand hex values and selectors, for one thing.

veen  ·  786 days ago  ·  link  ·

Posting the result here for posterity:

AnSionnachRua  ·  787 days ago  ·  link  ·

Sent!

Also, that's super groovy re: the article - just don't wait until the deadline is looming up ahead!