These poopy-toothpaste looking blobs are our first test of the injection machine since we've moved workspaces for the plastic recycling project I've been involved in. We didn't manage to inject into a mold just yet - our theory is that the plastics cools down too much once it touches the cold mold and stops flowing. We need to shorten the nozzle and re-try! And maybe convert the machine to 220v so it heats faster. But it's already progress from the previous test so I'm optimistic.
I can't wait for our workspace to be operational and making all kinds of weird tests! Things are moving fast, but at the same time our shredder is far from being operational yet.